We hope everyone is doing great. We had a busy week.
The first picture is of us at Mount Saint Helen and that was a
beautiful place to visit. We had a picnic on the lake with our
family and my cousins family.
The second picture and the last one is our day at the beach.
While our husbands worked we spend a day in the sun. Anya slept
and Logan splashed in the water.
The middle picture is at the zoo. Logans favorite part was the
monkeys.
That is it for this week, will post again next week.


1 Comments:
Who's the other girl in the zoo picture? I love the monkeys too. :) I can't wait til Lucy's old enough to love the zoo.
Anya looks SOOOO sweet in that one where she's sleeping at the beach. I love it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home