The Berry Family are old blog

Sunday, August 5, 2007



Hey everyone here is another blog. We hope everyone is
enjoying our blog, we'd love to know.
The first two images of us at the beach having a fun time
in the sea.
The next one is of Logan meeting Diego. Logan was a bit
shy when he saw how huge Diego was, so I had to stand
in the picture too.
The last is of the kids just before church. If you look
closely at Anya's Hair and the bow in it and the bows next to
her on the couch are ones I made. It is one of my new hobbies
I started making my own hair bows. Its easy and fun to do.















1 Comments:

Blogger cherilyn said...

That's funny he was scared of big Diego. I was always scared of characters dressed up when I was little. :)
Cute cute cute bows! So you just loop the ribbon and attach it to the clip with wire? What type of clips are they? Let's see a picture of one of the bows in your hair that you made for yourself! :)
I, for one, love your blog.

August 7, 2007 at 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home