As you can see below Anya as turned into a monkey. She loves to climb everything. Her stroller by far is her favorite. She is walking more then she is crawling, which means a "tornado" has been born.
Anya discovered dirt this past week. Her and Logan were playing out back and she decided to try her first taste of dirt. She loved it! She was mad when I would tell her no and take it out of her mouth. Logan would say "Anya we dont eat dirt, we eat food." They are fun. We have been blessed with a pretty nice winter and I wouldn't even call it winter. I would say its the nicest winter I have ever spent. Don't get me wrong we still have the rain but hardly any snow. I do miss the snow.
I didn't get a very good picture of the third one. Logan loves to push Anya on this little scooter toy. Anya loves it she laughs so hard she even will snort like a pig. It's the cuteset thing.
Finally I decided to send Kent a Saint Patrick's Day Package.Everything is green. Green toothpaste, toothbrush, candy, ect.. You get the picture. Logan had fun trying to find as many green items as he could to send to his dad.
In a nut shell that was pretty much our week. We hope everyone is doing well.


3 Comments:
little monkey! lucy isn't a monkey...yet.
logan is so funny!
Rashelle, your kids are adorable. I haven't even seen Anya in person, she looks like tons of fun. We have mild winters here in Atlanta and I love it. I don't miss the freezing cold one bit. It is so fun to see your family via blog.
Jan Moffitt
Your kids are adorable. Thanks for keeping us updated. What a fun package to send to Kent. Happy Easter
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home