The Berry Family are old blog

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Kent's Homecoming from Iraq

Kent is home after his nine month tour. We are glad to have him back. We truly missed him and are proud of his service. Not, only his but all the men and women who serve our country. For those who come home and for those who don't Thank You.
We are blessed to have made some great friends out here. None of Kent's Family was able to make it to his homecoming so we had our "mock family"(Gibsons and Christensens) stand in and they were great to take pictures and video record the whole thing. This allowed me to enjoy the moment. We hope everyone enjoys these pictures. It was an amazing sight to see the soldiers step off the plane and see all the tears has parents, spouses, and children run to their loved ones. It made you proud to be An American.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Love your pictures! It makes my cry. Thank you Kent for going over seas and serving our country! I'm so glad you get your family again Rashelle. You deserve it. See you on Memorial day? I hope you will be there. :)

May 25, 2008 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger The Cox Family said...

It was sure fun to see you guys and it was fun to see Kent again. I love the pictures I think it turned out great
Shirlyn

May 31, 2008 at 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home