The Berry Family are old blog

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Here we go again

I am freaking out just a little bit, and since I can not call everyone at once I decided to blog. Will we just got Kent's orders and he is leaving for Iraq on Nov. 20 and he will be gone a year. I know what most of you are thinking didn't he just get back five months ago. Yes, he did but he has to leave again. I guess we start all over again the cycle of the deployment.
I don't know what I really think of all this yet. I don't think it has hit me all the way. I guess the kids and I are off for another year of adventures. (Kent too.)
I know I haven't posted pictures in awhile but I'll get there soon.
Just thought I would share the news with everyone else.

6 Comments:

Blogger cherilyn said...

well, is this the one he requested to leave on so it will look good for his career? and then hopefully when he gets home you can move to wherever you want? if so, then that makes the news a little easier. right? :)

September 19, 2008 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

Best of luck to you and your family. I hope it all works out for your all. We'll be praying for you.

September 19, 2008 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger berry family said...

Cherilyn,
Yes and no this is the one that was required for his career. He either leaves in November or Febuary. IF, he didn't take this deplyoment they would sent him in Febuary. But this is ok we did join. Sometimes I wonder why. J/k.

September 20, 2008 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger The Cox Family said...

I can honestly say I am so sorry. I will have to call you soon. Shirlyn

September 21, 2008 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger Jolene said...

Man, I am sorry to hear that Kent has to leave again so soon. I don't know how you guys do it. Best of luck and we will pray for you.

September 28, 2008 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Oh Rashelle, I am so sorry- I'm sure November will get here way too fast. Sorry to have it upon you so fast. I hope this next year is fast for you. We will keep you all in our prayers.

September 29, 2008 at 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home