Happy 4th of July
Happy 4th of July!
I love this holiday. It is a great excuse to get together and have a BBQ with friends, and that is what we did. I took a picture of all the yummy food because after all that is the most important part. Right?
Of course it was rainy here on the 4th so we were unable to break out the slip and slide but the kids still manged to have a good time. The adults did to.
Kent finally got what he has been wanting since we've been married. That is right a canoe. We are now proud owners of a canoe. We took it for a spin in the lake and it was relaxing. The kids loved it. Logan loves to help Kent paddle the canoe. Anya and I well were just along for the ride.
One more thing on my last posting I wrote how we got rid of TV. I need to clear up something we didn't get rid of our TV just cable. We aren't that crazy we love watching movies.
Happy 4th of July Birthdays to Cole and my cousin Jolene. I hope they were wonderful.


2 Comments:
Looks like you had a fun 4th! Have fun with your canoe. I think it's great that you got rid of cable. We have been trying to watch less TV in our home and it has been good for us. My kids are couch potatoes, but we are trying to stop that. I would much rather read a book than watch TV.
a canoe! :) that's funny, but cool. it looks like a ton of fun. well, i am convincing brent that our garden will be ok for another week of us being gone. once he's convince, and if the tickets are still cheap, then we'll book it. in the next few days, i'll call you and let you know!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home