Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day!
I just wanted to say Happy Fathers Day to Kent. Thanks for being a wonderful dad. We are glad to have you home again. To everyone else have a Happy Fathers Day.
You may have noticed the piano in the background. That is right we finally have a piano. We got a steal of a deal. Someone on base was PCS (permanent change of station) of here. They needed to get rid of their piano happen to be in the right place at the right time. I am by no means a great pianist but they have had me play in Young Women's opening exercises lately. It's a good thing we have it for me to practice because I need it.
We hope everyone has a great week and I will post more pictures next week.


2 Comments:
Happy Fathers day Kent! I didn't get a chance to visit with you on memorial day but I want to thank you for your service to our country. Thank you for being away from your family to help keep us safe. You are a special guy and your family is lucky to have you.
that is GREAT that you got a piano. do the kids love it too?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home