The Berry Family are old blog

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

We have had a busy couple of weeks. After Kent came home we were able to head to Utah and see family for a week. We really enjoyed our visit and Logan didn't want to come back. We have a bunch of pictures from our trip there. I did forget my camera when we went to Kent's Family for his surprise party. If, anyone has any pictures they could e-mail me I would appreciate it.

My mom bought a new piano so the kids really enjoyed playing on it; especially Anya.

My mom had a Family Memorial Day Party at her home and my Aunt Pat ( Whom is a very creative person)through a little tea party for all the young girls. As you see Logan is in the middle of it. He didn't care he was the only boy he wanted to participate with all the girls in the tea party.He did have fun. Kent says he just knows where to find the "ladies".

The day we were getting ready to leave Anya just woke up from her nap and had crazy hair, so of course we had to take a picture.

We were glad to visit and thank you to both families for the enjoyable time. We miss seeing you all on a regular bases.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Cox Family said...

Ok so I am really behind on checking blogs. I haven't been able to get into others for some reason but tonight deven came through. I am glad you have Kent back and I love the garden you guys are so awesome to plant on there is nothing like home grown vegtables.
Shirlyn

June 13, 2008 at 1:29 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

I love ALL of your pictures! Congrats on the piano. That is how I feel about my own piano abilities but I love having my piano in my house. Cool garden. Darling fam.

June 16, 2008 at 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home