First and Last
This past week on Wednesday and Sunday marked the last Young Women's activity for me. I was released on Sunday, and Logan had his first Primary Program that he participated in. It was harder than I thought it would be to leave these special girls. They are amazing young women who have such hard lives but come to church and activities faithfully every week. I will truly miss them. (sorry the pictures are out of order.)
Logan was so excited to participate in the his Primary Program. He practiced his lineall week so he could say it by memory. He got up to the mike on Sunday and said it and
than gave his cheesy grin. I was so proud. (Can't you tell.)




3 Comments:
what a big boy! that's cute he gave a cheesy smile.
I bet he did an awesome job! He is so dang cute!!! LOVE you Logan! Aunt Tracy
How sweet. Sorry you have to leave your girls. Hope the move goes smoothly. Tell Kent thanks again for serving our country for us. We appreciate you both.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home