The Berry Family are old blog

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Who says you need romance on Valentines Day?!

Since it is Valentines Day and I currently don't have a husband around I took in my sisters kids for the weekend. We have been having are on little party. We made home made pizza followed by ice cream. They all slept over and had fun. It has been me and 5 kids. Maybe I need my head examined. No, it's been fun.
It sounds Happy Valentines Day Daddy. We miss you but are proud
of you. Stay safe.
Anya really is having fun playing the elephant game with her cousins.

All eating the pizza. YUM!


Logan with his bag full of Valentines he got from Pre School.




5 Comments:

Blogger cherilyn said...

wow, you are brave! did kayleen and dave do something special since they had no kids for the night? looks like it was great fun.

February 14, 2009 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger BB&K Berry said...

Happy Valentines Day!! We don't have anything planned either Blayne is on call so we can't go anywhere!! But at least he's here for me! Sorry your sweetheart is so far away!! Sounds like you're still having more fun than I am though!! hehehe

February 14, 2009 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Evan and Jamie said...

Maybe you are crazy!! JK Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I spent Vday with 6 little guys too with my sisters. Hope you guys are doing good. Tell Kent Hi for us. Miss you guys!

February 17, 2009 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger The Cox Family said...

Rashelle you look like you have the parenting thing all under control. I don't know why you are nervous about baby #3. Deven says only 11 more to catch up with the lady who just had octuplets. He thinks he is so funny. Shirlyn

February 22, 2009 at 11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute valentines! Looks like you had a house full!

February 27, 2009 at 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home