The Berry Family are old blog

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Anya Nadzieja Berry turns One

First ,of all I would like to make a disclaimer on my grammer. I am aware that my grammer and spelling isn't always perfect. In my defense I am lucky to get pictures posted with two kids and Kent be deployed. So, sorry.

Anya had a great birthday and when I went to down load all of the pictures my camera died. I am upset because I had cute pictures and I made a really cute bunny cake and everyone said it turned out cute too. My mom is here and she took pictures so, she'll email me later and I'll post it when I get it.

I can not believe Anya is one. Looking back it has been quite the year. For the heck of it I am going to highlight the year. We bought a house and sold it the day before I went in to have Anya. After 16 hours of labor and an emergency c-section Anya was born. Kent wasn't there he was away with the military. (Ironic that he is away for her first birthday too.) My mom was there and she flew in for her birthday as well. When she was 2 days old they detected a heart problem and she was put in NICU for 5days. (An expierence I dont want to go through again.) A month after that Kent and I moved to Washington to start our journey at McChord AFB. Only to find out that Kent would deploy for Iraq in September. Off he went and here I stay. This year has brought challenges and blessing. I love my calling in the Young Womens and meeting the new friends here on base. Anya's heart is doing well and she is fun addition our family.

I wish my camera didn't die because there was alot more pictures I wanted to post. We went to the Glass Musem yesterday in Tacoma.It was neat to see how they make vases and do all the other cool stuff with glass. Oh-well such is life and life is full of surprises. Thanks for taking the time to look at our blog.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jolene said...

What a year. I don't know how you do it with Kent away. That would be so hard. You are a lot stronger than I am.
Happy Birthday Anya!

March 17, 2008 at 7:16 AM  
Blogger Jan said...

Happy Birthday Anya! I forgot that she is just a few week older than Nolan. Is she walking? She's a cutie. I just found out that your husband is in Iraq, that would be so hard. Good luck to you and your family.

March 18, 2008 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Kari said...

When did Logan get so big!? You are right,your kids do look like each other. They both have those amazing big brown eyes. Best wishes

March 18, 2008 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger The Cox Family said...

So fun to see how much she has grown. I hope you had a great Easter and I am glad your mom got to be there for Anja's b day and I am sure you cake was awesome
Love Shirlyn

March 23, 2008 at 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home