The Berry Family are old blog

Sunday, March 15, 2009

More pictures from Anya's Birthday

I am sorry these are out of order. My family came over to help us celebrate her 2nd birthday. We are celebrating with Kent's Family on Saturday her's and Harry's Birthday(Kent's Dad) because half the family had to work and wouldn't be able to make it so we will have two parties. Spoiled girl. We love you Anya although you can be a challenge at time we wouldn't trade you. The only thing missing on your birthday was having your dad here but we know he was thinking about you. Happy Birthday!

Anya eating her cake.
Sitting on her present Grammie gave her.

Blowing out her candles.



3 Comments:

Blogger cherilyn said...

happy birthday anya! you're a little cutie. maybe she'll make it to 20 pounds now that she's 2 so you can face her car seat forward. :)

March 15, 2009 at 8:56 PM  
Blogger BB&K Berry said...

Happy Birthday Anya we love you sorry we're late!! We will see you Saturday!!

March 17, 2009 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger The Cox Family said...

I can't believe she is two. I knew she was growing up, but seeing is believing. I got your message I will be calling you soon. Shirlyn

March 26, 2009 at 1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home