Well,we finally got word and we are rejected for Italy. They are not sending us to Italy, do to the fact that there is no pediatric cardiologist for Anya to see. Just thought I would let everyone know.
Now that they've got that figured out, maybe they can decide where they'll send ya! :) I hope they decide quickly so you guys can be back together soon! It was so fun to see you guys; thanks for coming over--exhausted kids and all!
That stinks! But we have to make sure that ourkiddos canget the care they need so I'm glad they put that into consideration before shipping you off somewhere. Hopefully you'll find out where you're going soon.
I am glad you will be in utah when i come in at least. WE will have to make a trip to Italy in the next few years!!! I need to call you back sorry Friday was "nightmare" day!!!! Shirlyn
9 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Now that they've got that figured out, maybe they can decide where they'll send ya! :) I hope they decide quickly so you guys can be back together soon! It was so fun to see you guys; thanks for coming over--exhausted kids and all!
That stinks! But we have to make sure that ourkiddos canget the care they need so I'm glad they put that into consideration before shipping you off somewhere. Hopefully you'll find out where you're going soon.
dang! but maybe you'll be closer, that's good.
I am glad you will be in utah when i come in at least. WE will have to make a trip to Italy in the next few years!!! I need to call you back sorry Friday was "nightmare" day!!!! Shirlyn
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HELP ME OUT GUYS LEAVE YOU COMMENT ON MY HOME PAGE I AM HAVEIG GIRL TROBLE
http://www.wmkopilka.ru/index.php?usr=foxriver
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home