An early Christmas Present
Yesterday was the Berry Family Christmas Party. And like most family parties we draw names and exchange gifts. When that time of the party got under way Kent's Sister Tracy hands Logan these beautiful vase full of roses and daisies. (Daisies are my favorite flower.) Logan hands them to me. They were from Kent. He had enlisted his sister in helping pull of this surprise. I was totally shocked because Kent and I don't usually do stuff like this for each other. Were the type of people who don't even really celebrate Valentines Day. I guess were not considered the "romantic type." He had written a letter and was placed inside the flowers. I actually got tears in my eyes. I don't cry very easily. This is probably the best present I have ever gotten. Thanks Tracy and Ryan for your help in pulling this off. And of course thanks Kent for the wonderful present and I can't wait for you to come home.



7 Comments:
that is SOOOO sweet! what a great present and memory to have.
Way to go Kent. He is stepping up. I am so glad for you!!! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!! Shirlyn
That is so sweet!!!
It was so fun to see everyone at the family Christmas party.
Have you found out about what base you will be going to once Kent gets back?
Happy Holidays!!!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I just wanted to say thankyou for the birthday card I loved it and I just love that you thought about me. I hope you had a great christmas and I hope you have a happy new year
What a great present! They are BEAUTIFUL! You desire them more then anyone I know! I hope you had a great Christmas! Thanks for the Christmas card. The kids are so cute!
p.s. the bath toys are all cheap. the duck is from target's dollar aisle, the animals from honks dollar store. :) gotta love it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home