The Berry Family are old blog

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Goodbye summer hello fall!!

I know what I am about to type may sound crazy to many of you but I am EXCITED for fall. I love fall it is my favorite time of the year. I am so ready to say goodbye to summer. I am one of those people who would be OK if summer was only for a month and then it was fall. I love the cool fall air. The stifling summer heat is gone, but snow is still a few months away. The leaves turn colors and as crazy as this sounds I kind of like that it gets dark earlier. Don't get me wrong by winter I am not a fan but at first I kind of like it. Fall means that Kent is closer to coming home only 4 1/2 months away!! For those who are keeping track (probably just me and the kids) he should be back late January. Here are some finally pictures of the kids enjoying the summer evenings. Anya riding her tricycle.
Logan riding his scooter.

Mark sitting on the porch swing. This little guy had his 2 month check
check up and he is just over 12lbs. and 24.5" long. The doctor joked
that this can't be my kid because Anya is a runt she is still only 22lbs.
He is going to pass her up. That's OK brothers are suppose to be taller
right?.



6 Comments:

Blogger Cher said...

Mark looks huge there! too cute.
maybe you love fall since your birthday is in the fall. that always is exciting.

September 11, 2009 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger The Cox Family said...

Mark is getting so big. I am jealous. I love fall too that is the one time of year I miss. Shirlyb

September 16, 2009 at 1:53 AM  
Blogger Sharon Fairbourn and family said...

Shirece needs your e-mail address. I should probably just call you.

September 17, 2009 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger Janille said...

Rashelle! I just found your post from July. Sorry...I never check that blog, but my family blog is jomofamily.blogspot.com. Your family is so cute! Stay in touch!

September 17, 2009 at 9:37 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Such cute kiddos! It was so fun to see you last week. Hang in there- I'm counting down for you!

September 18, 2009 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger BB&K Berry said...

I love the fall too! Your kids are so cute, I think Karston is catching up Mark, he was 12.3 and 24 in. long at his 2 month check up so they are really close in size!! Thanks for coming to the blessing, sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you!!
Hopefully with as long as Kent's been gone these last 4 1/2 months will go by way fast!! I can't believe that's all that is left! If you need anything please let us know, we will be happy to help! I am home all day if you want to bring the kids to play one of these days just let me know!

September 22, 2009 at 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home