The Berry Family are old blog

Monday, August 10, 2009

swimming lessons and smiles

Logan has been doing swimming lessons for the past few weeks. I keep promising Kent that I would post pictures of it. Here you go Kent.
Logan is swimming the miracle crawl by himself.
Logan jumping in the pool.

Trying to learn the back stroke.


Just before lessons start.

Mark is now just over a month. I can't believe how much he's grown and looks so much like Logan.

A quick shot of him a sleep in his crib.




Anya can make him smile the easiest. Notice Anya with no shirt on. I swear I spend half my day trying to keep clothes on the girl and the other half nursing Mark.





Cheesy grin!







2 Comments:

Blogger Cher said...

looks like the camera is working out fine. that's good. good job logan! that's cute anya can make him smile. that's pretty early to be smiling already!

August 10, 2009 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger BB&K Berry said...

Its amazing how fast they are growing huh!! I love it when Karston smiles at us, I just haven't been able to catch it on Camera yet!!

Thanks for having us all over to your house last night we really did have fun and I just enjoyed getting out to somewhere different and having some adult conversation once in awhile!!

August 11, 2009 at 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home