BOY! We welcomed Mark A. Berry to our family on Thursday. We are happy he is here and we are really happy that Kent was able to take his two week leave from Iraq and make it home for his birth. His weight was 8.1lbs. and he was 20 1/4" long.


Proud tired mom.
Proud dad.

Proud brother.

Kent with all the kids. (Can we say
Anya not to sure of everything.)
13 Comments:
He's so cute!!! Congratulations guys!! We are glad that Kent was able to be there and that he is safe! That's a beautiful family!! Miss you guys tons!
Congratulations!! I am so glad that Kent was able to make it home for that!
Hooray! You had the baby! And he's cute (always a plus)! I am so happy Kent was able to come back! Your whole family is in our prayers!
He is so cute, but you are right I don't think he looks like your other kids. He looks healthy you and your big babies. I am glad to see Kent is home I hope you guys enjoy the next couple of weeks. Let us know if you need anything. Shirlyn
He is so cute, but you are right I don't think he looks like your other kids. He looks healthy you and your big babies. I am glad to see Kent is home I hope you guys enjoy the next couple of weeks. Let us know if you need anything. Shirlyn
Congrats Rachel! I'm so glad Kent was able to be home for the birth. Good luck juggling 3 kids. It took me a while to get out of survival mode after Nolan was born.
he is so tiny, even at 8 plus pounds. love it! can't wait to take pictures of the 3 boy cousins together.
Congrats!!! He's adorable!!
Congrats! We are so happy for you (and miss you so very much). I know you are in great hands and that things are being taken care of :) Hope your 4th of July was just as wonderdul!
Congrats!!! He's adorable!!! I need your address because I have your nursing cover. :) Miss you guys
Congrats. What a cute baby! I'm glad everything went well.
Congratulations. Let me know if you need anything.
CONGRATS!! He is so cute! I'm so glad that Kent is able to be with you! It is fun to catch up! I have a blog too. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home