The Berry Family are old blog

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Logan and soccer

First of all I am a little frustrated. We are in need of a better camera because I took pictures of Logan's Soccer Game yesterday in the pouring rain/ snow and he made 3 goals for the team. I was so proud and I thought I got it all on camera for Kent to see but it turns out the camera didn't take. Man, I just can't win. Here is Logan in his soccer shirt. I will try next week for better pictures. Sorry Kent.
I have been inspired by a few of my friends blogs in making these flower
hair bands. I thought I would take a stab at it. I don't know if I made
the flowers too big. I went a little crazy making more than I was
planning on. My sister is going to have a her baby in the next week here
and I will surprise her with some flowers and bows. It will be a surprise
for her because she doesn't blog so she won't even know I am making
her bows.




5 Comments:

Blogger cherilyn said...

really cute bows. where did you buy the flowers? i only have 1 like that. funny thing is i made bows this weekend too.
and go logan! good job.

April 5, 2009 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Mason Family said...

Those are really cute! Wish you were closer to make them with you!:)

April 5, 2009 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger The Cox Family said...

Cute bows I am going to miss that. Gracie has her own idea now of how to do her hair. she likes to pick so hard to let them grown up. I am glad to see Logan loves soccer talk to you soon Shirlyn

April 6, 2009 at 1:27 AM  
Blogger BB&K Berry said...

Good Job Logan!! Those headbands are so cute, I looked for those for Kenadee but I don't know where to even find them!! I didn't think about making them myself!!

April 8, 2009 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Those are darling! How sweet are you. Sorry about your camera.

April 10, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home