Preschool Graduation
Logan had his Preschool Graduation last night. It was a fun program to watch. They sang songs for us and than he received a certificate. Now it's off to Kindergarten and it makes me kind of sad that he is growing up so fast.( A special thanks to Nubia for watching Anya for me so I could record the program for Kent and not worry about her.)
sang IT'S A GRAND OLD FLAG. The teacher had him to this because
his dad is serving in Iraq. (Which you all know.)
Logan was first born we rented a small house from them and she would
come over and take Logan for a couple of hours during the week. Ever
since than we have stayed in touch and now they come and support
Logan at whatever he is doing. Logan loves having them around.


1 Comments:
Its been so long since I have commented. Graduation looked so great. I can't believe they will start Kindergarten soon. Kayleens baby is cute. I love the name Dylan. I am in Utah and will call you soon so we can get together some time in June hopefully. Shirlyn
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home