The Berry Family are old blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Change

The last of my really good friends was married at the Salt Lake Temple abt' a month ago and of course I don't have a picture of me with her but I did get a picture of my kids my the fountain. Let me explain this picture to those who don't know who they are. Which I know most of you do who read this blog but there are a few. This is a picture of me, my sister, and my cousins. The four of us were close growing up. Are families never went on family vacations; except we would head to Gunnison every summer for the Manti Pageant and stay a few days with them. We always had a blast even though most of the time we would make up are on entertainment. To be care free again. In return they would come around August to go school shopping. Of course over the years we all went our separate ways from school to marriage and now we are raising our own families, but through it all we have manged to stay in contact and half the time we weren't even in the same state and soon we won't be in the same country. My cousin Shirlyn was in visiting from Hawaii so we got together and just hug out and reminisced about old times. Our children behaved quite well for how many were around. Between the 4 of us there are 14 kids; and counting. The only reason I let this picture be taken is because the 4 of us won't be like this together again for quite some time. (Keep in mind I am over 37 weeks along.) Thanks for the fun afternoon guys.

Now my final frustration about my piece of chunk camera. My mom surprised me with this Mickey Mouse Material to make a quilt for the baby. When I was a little girl I use to love Mickey Mouse. I have been working on this quilt with my mom and it is almost done and I went to take a picture to show Kent and of course the camera doesn't work. I know it is high time I invest in a new camera; one that isn't held on my tape.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cher said...

great picture of the cousins. too bad shirlyn doesn't live closer to you other 3.

June 24, 2009 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger Evan and Jamie said...

I miss you so much Rashelle!!! Things have been insane, but I'm going to try to call you on Sunday. Carsyn says to tell Logan hi!! Talk to you soon--you look so cute by the way!! :)

June 25, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home