We were able to have Kent bless Mark on Sunday. Even though he is only a week an half old we wanted to have Kent bless him before he headed back to Iraq. Thanks to our families for coming and being part of this special
occasion.

My Family

Kent's Family

I just love taking pictures of my new guy.
4 Comments:
so sorry we missed it. we will have to come up again soon to bring your gift and let the kids play on the new swing set! also, i have a few pics from the hospital from my camera i can email you.
Sorry the time flew by so fast, but it looks like the kids had a great time with there dad. Mark is so cute I love how precious they are call me anytime. Shirlyn
Congrats on the new addition the family.
I'm so glad Kent could bless him before he had to leave. Mark is a cutie.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home