The Berry Family are old blog

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Logan starts school!

I can't believe it but the time has come and now Logan is officially in Kindergarten. Man, where did the time go. He was so excited to start school and I know he is ready for it but I admit I had a little bit of a hard time seeing him start. He has been such a big helper to me especially with his sister. He is my "little man"and sometimes I feel like he has had to grow up quicker than most kids his age do the the fact we live a military life. He's a trooper and I don't know what I would do without all of his help. Logan standing in front of school.

I decided to put curlers in Anya's hair to see how it would turn out.
Here is a before shot.


After shot. Not bad if I say so myself.




4 Comments:

Blogger Cher said...

yay for big logan! also, is that a midget mom in the picture? awesome.
love anya's curls too.

September 2, 2009 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Evan and Jamie said...

They are so cute!! That is awesome that Logan is starting school! Carsyn only wishes!! We miss you guys! I love Anya's hair!! Talk to you soon!

September 2, 2009 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger The Cox Family said...

yeah for Logan. It is so fun to have them in school. I love Anya's hair. Gracie doesn't like me to do hers anymore. I hate it. Call me anytime. Shirlyn

September 5, 2009 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Cute! Sending kids to school is a bitter/sweet occasion. ;)

September 18, 2009 at 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home