Happy Annivesary
Happy Anniversary Honey. Today we were married seven years ago in the Jordan River Temple. Who would of thought our life would take us to where it has so far. Seven years later your in Iraq and I am here but we have been blessed with 3 beautiful children. I look forward to many more years; hopefully we will be able to celebrate next year together. Kocham cie!



5 Comments:
Yes I am aware I spelled anniversary wrong in the title, sorry.
3 kids in 7 years ain't bad! :) and yes, they are adorable. happy anniversary.
Congratulations! Hope your next annicersary is spent together. I'm coming by one of these days to steal your kids for the day.
Happy Anniversary. Logan looks like he loved swimming lessons, way to go Logan Shirlyn PS. Mark is getting so big and he does look a lot like Logan.
I remember your wedding very clearly. Congratulations and I'm sorry Kent isn't home.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home