A day of fun
On Friday my sister and I took our kids to the Tree House Museum in Ogden. We were originally going to go camping because the kids were out of school for UEA but to do the weather we changed our plans. I had never been there before so I didn't know what it was like but once we were inside it is one of the coolest places you can take your kids. My only complaint is you can't have strollers which would have been nice but over all a fun place to go.
Here we are standing on a huge map of the United States.
Anya in the Oval Office.
Logan in the Oval Office.

The music room. This was Anya's favorite room.

Logan as a cowboy.

Logan the farmer milking a cow.
Mark. She seems to know exactly when I can't keep a
close eye on her. After feeding Mark this is what I found
Anya had gotten in my make up and put lip stick all over
her face. Then she says "Mom take my picture I pretty."
Of course I did. She is lucky she's a cutie because I might
close eye on her. After feeding Mark this is what I found
Anya had gotten in my make up and put lip stick all over
her face. Then she says "Mom take my picture I pretty."
Of course I did. She is lucky she's a cutie because I might
of sold her by now. J/K! We love her she definitely keeps
me on my toes.
me on my toes.




5 Comments:
dang, wish i could have gone. i knew you'd love it, well the kids mostly. :) i'm seriously considering getting a year pass. anyway, i totally missed the oval office and the music room. ha! are they upstairs or downstairs?
That looks like so much fun! It is so nice to have a day out! It looks like the kids LOVED it! Did I mention what a CUTE MOMMY you are!! LOVE YA!
cute pictures. I love how they turned out. What a fun day as well. I love places like that Shirlyn
Looks like it was fun!! Sorry again we didn't make it, maybe next time will be a better day for us! Thanks for inviting us though!!
That looks like a fun place to go. I have never heard of it.
I love the picture of you kids. So cute.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home