Logan's Birthday!
Logan turned six years old today. We celebrated his birthday yesterday. (I am sorry to the rest of you who read all this boring detail but it's for Kent.) Anyone who knows Logan knows he LOVES Spiderman. So, he wanted a Spiderman Birthday Party. We made Spiderman Cupcakes and had everything related to Spiderman. Instead of doing a cake walk on normal numbers. I made spiderman webs on paper and they did a web walk. Logan and his friends all had a fun time and he loved his Spiderman Party.
Some of his friends hanging out before the rest of the guest arrived.






7 Comments:
happy birthday spiderman logan!
Sorry we missed it. Sarah was dissapointed. It looks like Logan had a blast.
Happy Birthday Logan!! We are missing you guys. Looks like a fun party and what cute kiddos on Christmas!! Talk to you guys soon!
Happy be-lated birthday Logan. I love the "web walk" You did a great job and sounds like it was fun.
Looks like a Logan had a fun birthday.
When does Kent get home? I hope everything is going well for you guys.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rashelle-my daughters have that same dress that Anya is wearing. Too cute!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home