Here we go again.
It's late and I should be in bed but I can't sleep so I decided to blog. Never a good idea when your tired. Probably the reason for my insomnia is Kent got orders to deploy again. Yes, lucky number 3 deployment. He leaves in January. We knew it was coming. He was told that he would be non deployable for a year after his last deployment. Well come January it will be a year.
Who says the military not on schedule. They gave us a year.
I know I really shouldn't complain. We all have sacrifices that we have to make and this happens to be one of ours. We have been blessed being in the Air Force so in reality I shouldn't even be complaining and should be grateful my husband has a job. He really doesn't mind it, minus the deployments. (Which to me seems to be all the time.) He actually gets to be around for the holidays. That in its self is a miracle. Enough of my complaining and I should get to bed. Thanks for indulging me in my "poor me segment." Good night.


7 Comments:
so sorry to hear that his orders are officially in. THat really sucks!!! But I am glad that you had a great 4th of July the pictures are great!! shirlyn
really? does that mean he knows where he's going to? iraq again? it's ok to complain, i would. i can't imagine how hard it would be. you're a trooper.
Seriously? I hate this for you! We miss you guys so much! You are such a strong person Rashelle--I couldn't do it! I guess I'll have to plan a trip to Utah next year to visit!!--(oh darn, lol). I need to give you a call soon (stinkin time change is difficult) so we can chat! Miss you
Don't feel bad about having a "poor me" moment! I don't blame you a bit! I'm sorry it's so soon, but I'm glad you're sticking around. We love having you in Willard and will do all we can to help out. At least Mark will be in nursery by then (in theory, anyway). : )
oh man! That stinks! We are so sorry for the time you guys spend apart. Now we definitely need to follow through with the trip :). I've been doing some research and found some good ideas. I'll email them soon!
sts tpt paramilitary is clearing California Orgon and qwashington state of hologram its full of people walking the streets and vehicles going by in a demension thats speeded up so 1 second is 20 minutes to manyu african holograms.
the blind hologrmas will be shot witha ragun that shrinks them down to a 4 inch phere
Great Blog with lot of useable info.Kindly visit on these keywords for Making money online :-- Pay per post | Social media advertiser | Making money online
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home