The Berry Family are old blog

Sunday, April 6, 2008

A new found love

Hey Everyone, and when I say everyone I mean mainly Kent.

I am sorry dear but I have found a new found love, its called Ziploc Steam Bags. It is the coolest invention to hit the kitchen. I love it I dice up some potatoes, vegetables and put some chicken strips in it. Put it in the microwave for 13 mins. and out comes a steam cooked dinner. It taste like I slaved away for at least 30 mins. The best part is I can put the bags the dishwasher and reuse them. If, anyone hasn't tried them you have caught to, it's amazing!

Do you remember in my last blog how I made my CNN Confession. Well, I have had to take a break from it I was getting to riled up from listing to some of the stories. I decided to create a new project for myself. I found some material on clearance so I made Anya a jumper. By no means is this bragging. (trust me.) First of all it was a pretty simple pattern and I don't posses the talent that my mom and aunts have for sewing beautiful things. If, it looks like it's pretty simple then I will do it.I am determined though that this is one skill I would like to become better at.

The best news of all is I was able to mow the lawn this week, which means Spring is here! If it isn't rainy then Logan is out riding his bike. He especially loves to ride to story time at the library because there is a big hill he loves to speed down. Anya is growing up before my eyes. She refuses to hold your hand when she walks she must do it by herself. I am ok with that for the most part as long as were not in a hurry to be somewhere. They both keep me on my toes.

There honey you have our week in a nut shell. Amazingly enough I think were all still sane. (Maybe.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home